Sic Semper Tyrannis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Race, One Goal. Victory.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh yes there will be blood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Unforgiven
The Red Spider
The Red Spider
The Unforgiven

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Oh yes there will be blood Empty
PostSubject: Oh yes there will be blood   Oh yes there will be blood Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:58 am

A reunion just wouldn't be a reunion without the Killers mucking things up for the realm now would it?

The Nameless and Pixie Cat will be heading it up and the hope is to get a 2nd clan running as well
Back to top Go down
https://nbkillers.rpg-board.net
Leseyk

Leseyk

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes there will be blood   Oh yes there will be blood Icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:42 pm

I'm following Zar and Calde into Shadows of Chaos this round, and regrettably won't be joining in the NBK clan this round. There's so few players, and re-learning the game as well as clan leadership from Zar that would be extremely beneficial later on.

Now, Mess, you talk about having a second clan. Do you guys have enough members already for a full 25-member clan that you'd need a 2nd one? I'm torn between my friends here in NBK and the friends I've made over the last several years doing RP with in the forum, and for the life of me I just can't quite seem to make a decision that doesn't make me feel sad in some way.

I've always played the game casually, but now I'd like to be more competitive, trying to get into the higher spots and getting involved with more of the power plays between the higher powers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=132318
The Unforgiven
The Red Spider
The Red Spider
The Unforgiven

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes there will be blood   Oh yes there will be blood Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 1:19 am

Currently sitting in the top 10 in overall rankings is going to make it easier for me to sway some people our way. The 2nd clan is only a potential avenue later if the first one takes off.
And Leseyk if you have already committed yourself to another clan, simply put unless that clan breaks up as far as I am concerned thats where you belong for the round. It might sound cold, I don't want it to . . . but even if you requested I would make sure you end up there. We have lots of friends in Chaos, I couldn't pick a better lot for you to go to.
At heart you are still NBK, but you did commit to them and it would look bad if you didn't follow through.
Back to top Go down
https://nbkillers.rpg-board.net
bobthedragon1
Warmonger
Warmonger
bobthedragon1

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes there will be blood   Oh yes there will be blood Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 5:31 am

Let the slaughter begin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh yes there will be blood   Oh yes there will be blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh yes there will be blood
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sic Semper Tyrannis :: News :: Updates-
Jump to: