Sic Semper Tyrannis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sic Semper Tyrannis

One Race, One Goal. Victory.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remember me?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Defense

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Remember me?   Remember me? Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 1:35 am

Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anyone remembered me from about a year ago. I was unable to continue playing because of a life threatening injury i suffered. I was looking to get back into the game this round and i was just looking for any advice on races or if anything has changed?

Thanks
Defense/Travis
Back to top Go down
The Unforgiven
The Red Spider
The Red Spider
The Unforgiven

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Remember me? Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 3:43 am

Lot has changed, fangs are still the most stable, trolls are great for rushing.
We always try to remember our members. It's great to see/hear from you man.

Trade put a new little thing called morale into the game which tries to make you balance your army but really does nothing
Back to top Go down
https://nbkillers.rpg-board.net
Leseyk

Leseyk

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Remember me? Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 4:17 am

Yeah, I remember you! Didn't you have like your ribs broken or something? Sorry, it's not quite coming to mind, but something along those lines? We might actually still have the posts around here...the forum hasn't really changed much in a year, seriously.

But welcome back! And nice to hear from you again! I vote Dwarves, but that's what I always say. I think fangs will always be a neutral one, because of the pretty much lack of bonuses. I, personally, think that bonuses add to the game, so playing it without them would rather detract from the actual experience of the game. But that's just me! And apparently Mess is thriving with Fangs, so they must work for him!

/end tirade

Seriously,
~Leseyk~

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=132318
Pixie Cat
The Black Widow
The Black Widow
Pixie Cat

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-12-19

Remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Remember me? Icon_minitimeApril 15th 2009, 10:49 pm

Hey defense...
I remember you... I was very worried when I saw that you had stopped playing.. I thought you may have taken a turn for the worse...

There is always room for you here though Smile
Back to top Go down
Defense

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Remember me? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 1:25 am

Yea I have decided to play as the dwarves again. I get hit alot so Im hoping the Defence bonus will help a bit and I know how to plsy them.

My injury has finally healed. It's been a little over 20 months since I lacerated my liver. My doctors have still never seen this kind of injury last so long...atleast im unique right? I've bounced back well. I missed my senior year of football but that was for the better and im now the captain of my high school baseball team.

I look forward to joining our clan as soon as i reach level 5

Thanks
Defence/Travis
Back to top Go down
bobthedragon1
Warmonger
Warmonger
bobthedragon1

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Remember me? Icon_minitimeApril 16th 2009, 1:36 am

Cool, good to here you're coming back Defense Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remember me? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remember me?   Remember me? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sic Semper Tyrannis :: Vistors Lounge :: Greetings!-
Jump to: